When Relationships Break Down MP3
As hard as we try, sometimes a relationship gets past the point where it can be saved. Ending a relationship brings all kinds of emotional turmoil. Often there is conflict and most always, there is pain. Learn to navigate your way through this difficult process. Gain insight, wisdom and perspectives that will allow you to learn, grow and evolve.
You will learn about:
- Relationships: A Historical Perspective
- Relationship Lifesapn
- When It's Just Not Good Anymore
- Abusive Relationships
- Ending a Relationship with Integrity
- Deconstruction, Divorce and Legalities
- Child Support
- Helping Children Through Separation and Divorce
- Introducing a New Partner
- Creating a “Good” Divorce
Running Time: 64 min 27 sec
THIS IS THE CD. CLICK TO PURCHASE MP3.